Mat. No. 1.7325 Alloyed Carbon Steel Bar Stainless Steel
|FOB Price:||US $2,900-3,200 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2,900-3,200/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 1.7325
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Polished
- Section Shape: Round
- Delivery Time: Within10 Working Days
- Secondary or Not: Non-Secondary
- Packaging Details: in Wooden Case or as Per Your Requirements
- Packing: by Sea or Air
- Elongation (≥ %): 15-50
- Transport Package: Wooden Box or Customer′s Request
- Origin: Wuxi, China
- Type: Seamless
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Usage: Pipeline Transport, Boiler Pipe, Hydraulic/Automobile Pipe, Oil/Gas Drilling, Food/Beverage/Dairy Products, Machinery Industry, Chemical Industry, Mining, Construction & Decoration, Special Purpose
- Certificate: SGS ISO
- OEM: Acceptable
- Delivery Detail: 7-10 Days (According to The Order Quantity)
- Dimensions: Customzied
- Ni (Min): 30-99.9
- Trademark: Taixie
- Specification: ISO SGC
- HS Code: 7507120000
Designation by Standards
|Brand Name||Ravne No.||Mat. No.||DIN||EN||AISI|
Chemical Composition (in weight %)
Steel intended for direct hardening.
Gear components of all kind, link components, arbors, axles, bolts, bushes, coupling boxes for direct hardening.
Physical properties (avarage values) at ambient temperature
Modulus of elasticity [103 x N/mm2]: 210
Density [g/cm3]: 7.85
Heat to 650-700oC, cool slowly. Intermediate annealing: 650-680oC.
Temperature: 900-950oC, water, oil or hot quenching 160-250oC.
Harden from a temperature of 780-820oC followed by water or oil quenching.
Tempering temperature: 150-210oC.
Click the image to enlarge the diagram.
Hot forming temperature: 1150-850oC.
Forms manufactured: Please see the Dimensional Sales Program.
The information and data presented herein are typical or average values and are not a guarantee of maximum or minimum values. Applications specifically suggested for material described herein are made solely for the purpose of illustration to enable the reader to make his own evaluation and are not intended as warranties, either express or implied, of fitness for these or other puposes. There is no representation that the recipient of this literature will receive updated editions as the become available.