Inconel 926 Coils / Belt / Strip Stainless Steel
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-30,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $2,000-30,000/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Woven Bag, Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Inconel 926
- Standard: ASTM, AISI, GB, JIS, DIN
- Certification: ISO, RoHS, IBR, AISI, ASTM, GB, EN, DIN, JIS
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Elongation: 25
- Poisson′s Ratio: 0.25~0.33
- OEM: Yes
- Yield Strength: 225
- Specification: ISO SGS
- HS Code: 7507120000
- Type: Stainless Steel Strips
- Grade: 600 Series
- Shape: Round
- Surface Treatment: Polished
- Strength: 375-500
- Certificate: ISO SGS
- Delivery Time: 5~10 Working Days
- Trademark: Taixie
- Origin: Wuxi, Jiangsu
Export standard package
Incoloy926 ( UNS N08926) plate
Material: Inconel 600, Inconel 601, Inconel 625, Inconel 718, Inconel 750etc.
Incoloy 800, Incoloy 800h, Incoloy 800ht, Incoloy 825, Incoloy 926 eyc.
Monel 400, Monel K500, Invar alloy, Kovar alloy, hastelloyC, B series.
Incoloy 926 Chemical composition
Incoloy 926 Physical properties
|Melting point||1320-1390 °C|
Incoloy 926 Alloy Minimum Mechanical properties in the room temperature
|Alloy state||Tensile strength|
Incoloy 926 Characteristic
1.It has high resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion when in Halide and H2S contained acid media.
2.In practice, effective in resistance of chloride stress corrosion cracking.
3.A variety of corrosion have good corrosion resistance capability in the normal oxidation and restore environment.
4.Upgrade mechanical properties than Cronifer 1925 LC-Alloy 904 L.
5. Alloys has Improved the stability of metallurgical compared to a range of 18% of the nickel content alloys.
6.With a certification of applied in manufacturing-related pressure vessel (VdTUV-196~400°C and ASME )
926 is face-centered cubic lattice structure.
926 is an austenitic stainless steel alloy has a similar chemical composition with 904L alloy, its nitrogen content is 0.2%, molybdenum content is 6.5%. Molybdenum and nitrogen content significantly increased the resistance of pitting and crevice corrosion in the halide media.Meantime, nickel and nitrogen not only ensures the stability of metallographical, but also reduce separating intergranular trend in the thermal process or welding process better than the nitrogen content of nickel alloy. 926 has particular corrosion resistance in the chloride ions medium due to the excellent local corrosion resistance and 25% nickel alloy content.A variety of experiments in the 10000-70000ppm of Chloride concentration, PH 5-6, 50-68°C operating temperature of the slurry of limestone FGD system show that, after a 1-2 year trial period, 926 alloy without pitting and crevice corrosion.926 in other chemical media also has good corrosion resistance in the high temperature and high concentration of media, including sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, acid gas, sea water, salt and organic acids.926 is the material that choosed for BAM directory Chapter 6 of "dangerous goods storage and transportation containers norms" by Berlin, Germany's national Institute for Materials Research and Testing (BAM) . In addition, in order to have the best corrosion resistance only when the material is in the right state of metallurgy and guarantee clean conditions.
Alloy 926 is a multipurpose material can be applied in many industrial:
1. Fire system, water purification system, marine engineering and hydraulic piping perfusion system
2. The pipeline, joint, air systems in the acidic gas production
3. Evaporator, the heat exchanger, filter, mixer, etc. in the phosphate production
4.Power plants condensation and pipe system in the use of sewage water to cool water
5. The use of acidic organic catalyst chlorinated derivatives production
6. The production of cellulose pulp bleacher
7. Polished bar in the orrosive oil wells
8. Hose system in the ocean engineering
9. Flue gas desulphurization system components
10. Sulfuric acid condensation and separation system
11. Crystalline salt concentration and the evaporator
12. Transport of corrosive chemicals containers
13. Reverse osmosis desalination plant