Cuw70 Wcu10 Wcu7 Tungsten Copper Rod
|FOB Price:||US $6,000-8,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $6,000-8,000/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CuW70
- Application: Air Condition or Refrigerator, Water Tube, Water Heater, Oil Cooler Pipe
- Shape: as Your Requirements
- Color: Red
- Electric 20 C: 25%
- State: Custom
- Packing: by Sea, Air
- Delivery Time: 7-12 Days.
- Transport Package: Woven Bag, Wooden Box
- Origin: Wuxi, Jiangsu
- Type: Plate Tube Rod Coil
- Material: Red Copper
- Alloy: Alloy
- Standard: ASTM
- Thickness: 0.035- 2.5mm
- Length: Customer′s Demands
- OEM: Yes
- Trademark: Taixie
- Specification: ISO SGS
- HS Code: 72283090
1. Resistance welding electrode: integrated tungsten and copper advantages, high temperature, arc erosion, high strength, specific gravity, conductive, good thermal conductivity, easy cutting, and with sweating and cooling characteristics, due to the high tungsten Hardness, high melting point, anti-adhesion characteristics, often used to do a certain wear resistance, high temperature convex welding, butt welding electrodes.
2. EDM electrode: for tungsten steel, high temperature hard alloy production of the mold to be eclipse, the common electrode loss, slow. While the tungsten copper high corrosion rate, low loss rate,
Accurate electrode shape, excellent processing performance, to ensure that the accuracy of the workpiece is greatly improved.
3. High-pressure discharge tube electrode: high-pressure vacuum discharge tube at work, the contact material in the zero seconds of the temperature rise of several thousand degrees Celsius. The tungsten copper high resistance to ablation, high toughness, good conductivity, thermal conductivity to the discharge tube to provide the necessary conditions for the stability of the work.
4. Electronic packaging materials: both the low expansion characteristics of tungsten, but also has the high thermal conductivity of copper, the thermal expansion coefficient and conductive thermal conductivity can be adjusted by adjusting the composition of the material to be changed.
Chemical compound %:
Tungsten copper selection of fine tungsten, copper powder, refined by the first-soaking sintering process, can withstand nearly 2000 degrees of high temperature and high stress, with high melting point, high hardness, anti-burning and good anti-adhesion, corrosion products, surface finish High, high precision, low loss.
Tungsten copper widely used as high pressure, super hydraulic switch and circuit breaker contacts, protection ring, for the electric pier piercing anvil material, automatic submerged arc welding Tsui, plasma cutting machine nozzle, welding machine, welding machine welding head , Roll welding wheel, sealing anode and spark electrode, spot welding, welding materials and so on.
Q:How to get a formal effective quotation?
A:According to your required specification, such as material(Article) ,main dimension, and the quantity you need, we will provide a formal effective quotation within a working days.
Q:How to deal with the parts received when they are found to be in poor quality?
A:Please rest assured that all our products are QC inspected completely and accepted with inspection report before delivery.Generally there will no non-conformance.In case of non- conformance, and the errors identified was caused by us, we will arrange to repair or make right parts for you.
Q:What is the MOQ?
A:Usually we don't set MOQ, but the more, the cheaper.Besides, we are happy to make prototype or sample for clients to ensure quality standard.
Q:Whether some samples can be provided ?
A:Yes, just need some sample cost, we will return it back when proceed into mass production.
Q:If we can not find what we want on your website, what should we do?
A:You can email us the descriptions and pictures of the products you need, we will check whether we have them.We develop new items every month, and some of them have not been uploaded to website in time.Or you can send us sample by express, we will develop this item for bulk purchasing.
Add: No.22, Xinfeng Road, Xin District, Wuxi, Jiangsu, China.
Over 16 years of specialist experience in Copper, Mould steel, steel alloy, aluminum ! Welcome to order and customized.